Pray, Pray, Pray

Hey Everyone –

Just a quick note to ask everyone to say some prayers for me. I’ve got a LOT going on and need some serious prayer over the next 3-4 days. I have been up late for several nights in a row and will be up most the night … God is up to something, and I pray that within the next 2-3 days I’ll be able to make a major announcement right here … but in the meantime, please pray. Sorry I can’t be more specific, but I just can’t right now … but please pray for:

1. grace and favor in upcoming decisions
2. protection from any bad circumstances of influence from hindering God’s plan in the next few days
3. supernatural strength and rest, despite long days, nights, and hours.
4. Divine health (I’m not sick, nobody is sick in my family, but I’m very tired, very worn down, and can’t slow down just yet … )
5. grace and peace for my family (I’m “in the zone” heavy right now, and I’m not as available to them as I should be …)
6. technical wisdom
7. focus and clarity

I know there are lots of folks here who read, but never comment. Thanks for being here … and I really would appreciate your prayer.

All is well.

Will you pray?
Pressing through,

27 comments on Pray, Pray, Pray

1. FreedbyJC says:

Father God, we stand on Your promises. As Fred trusts in Your word, he seeks to obey Your loving commands and he surrenders his life to Your will, help Fred to discern your perfect will for the gifts you have blessed him with. I stand with him to ask for Your blessing in the areas he is in need.

I pray a protective covering over Fred, his family and his ministry to keep them all safely enfolded in Your loving arms as he struggles to discern Your desire as it pertains to his gifts.

Holy Lord, I pray that You fill Fred to overflowing with Your love and that receive a double portion of wisdom to clearly see and recklessly seek You above all else.

Mighty God, lay Your mantle of strength and power on Fred’s shoulders to annoint him with Your grace and mercy to carry Fred through this valley.

Father God, Your children seek to see Your absolute will fulfilled in this world through them…not for us but through us…to YOUR honor and Glory.
    Your will is all that we seek-Nothing more, Nothing less, Nothing else!

We ask thies in the name of Your most precious gift, Your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

AMEN x10! Thanks, Bill!

3. Robert McKinnon says:

Fred,

We will be lifting you up at all times, praying in the spirit and with understanding. May God’s supernatural ability flow in you and energize you in all areas – not only now in the next few days, but as long as you walk this earth.

I also pray right now that the peace of God that passes all understanding guard your heart and your mind in all that you are working on.

Robert

4. Daddy says:

As we talked over the phone, your Mom and I are daily interceding for you. I exhort you, even in the midst of all that’s going on – while you are “in the zone” – to make it a top priority to devote quality time praying in the Spirit. I have found this practice more effectively and more efficiently brings a revelation of the divine will and purpose of our God and heavenly Father. Expect the mysteries of the kingdom to be revealed to you as you pray!!!

5. klampert says:

hey man…you know I’ve got your back

6. Fred,
    Praying for you friend. I was just listening to one of your podcasts yesterday and was again blessed. Praying the God leads you in a straight path and gives you strength!

Andrea –

Thanks a ton .. hopefully, I’ll be doing MORE podcasts soon!

Thanks

8. Father, God in heaven…I beseech you right now on behalf of my brother in Christ. I plead the blood over his life. I ask you for divine wisdom and revelation in this his hour of need. God, almighty and powerful, you alone are our God. You alone we worship and adore. Make us in Your image. Help us to seek only for Your will. Come now and let us reason together as you have directed us in Your Word. Reveal Your plan and Your will for our lives at this crucial time in our world. Use us for Your glory. Use all we do for Your glory. And we’ll be careful to give you the praise in Jesus’ name, Amen

on my list!! prayers coming your way!

God’s best,
    russ

10. Karen Wheat True says:

Fred,

You have been on my mind the past few days. I know you can do whatever you put your hand to. You are so very gifted and talented. What made me think of you near the end of last week was that Michael W. Smith will be here at the end of September. When they were talking about him coming, I thought to myself “My friend Fred is just as talented as Michael W. Smith and Fred has such increddible vision. Lord I know you can make all of Fred’s dreams come to pass. Help him to do this Lord and not give up.” I will continue to keep you and Joy in my prayers.

Sincerely,
    Karen Wheat True

11. debby says:

i am, i am, i am!!

12. Sis says:

You’ve got it, bro! God opens doors that NO MAN can shut. That just leaves the war in the heavenlies, and that’s where I will be waging battle with you! Not only is all well, but all WILL be well! Love ya! – Sis

13. The Heidlers says:

As they say at Chic-fil-a, it’s “our pleasure” to pray for you and your precious family! We can’t wait to hear all of the wonderful things God’s doing in your life and how He’s using you for His kingdom! During this time, remember the words of Prov. 3:5-6, “Trust in the Lord w/ all of your heart and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths!”

Chris and Lauren

14. Pastor Tim says:

They that wait upon the Lord SHALL renew their strength! THEY SHALL mount up WITH WINGS AS eagles! They shall run and NOT be weary! They shall walk and NOT faint! Teach us Lord To Pray!!!

Love You My Brother!
    Tim

15. Amanda says:

I’ll definitely be praying for you (& just did as well)! & don’t forget to take a little time for yourself–recharging is a good thing! 🙂

I am amazed, blessed, and humbled by the outpouring of prayer and support – keep it up … all is well!

17. Billy Chia says:

Fred,
    We’ve got your back.

18. I have found that the most busy and stressful times-while they can be dangerous for our walk with God-have produced absolutely incredible levels of energy in my life.

I once had a prof. who always shouted the mantra, “Energy begets energy,” and I’ll have to say that the busier I am, the more energetic I become. I’m hoping it works that way for you!

19. Pingback: deirdre