Sunday Setlists #10 – What Happened at Your Church

Hey Folks – it’s time to share our worship services again! You can write a blog about it, do a video “Worship Confessional”, textfessional, recap – whatever you want. You don’t have to be the Worship Leader, you can just be someone who attended your worship service. The idea is that we share what we’re doing in our worship services and see what others are doing as well.

To participate, you gotta “follow da rules”:

1. Blog about your worship service. (simple enough)
2. In your blog entry, you must link BACK TO THIS URL:

(you may just want to link back here using that URL above and say something like “I’m posting my Sunday Setlist in collaboration with other worshipers at Sunday Setlists blog carnival at FredMcKinnon.Com”)

3. After you post your blog, and link back here in the blog, please fill out the “Mr. Linky” box below.
IMPORTANT: the URL you enter must go to your actual “Sunday Setlist” post for this week, not your blog’s homepage or main index page. Homepage links will be deleted. Link directly to your post.

4. Leave a comment below sharing that you’re “in”.

5. Visit the other links and comment on their blogs if you can!

****************

Sunday Setlist for St. Simons Community Church, Sunday Sept 28, 2008

Once again, I’m not there … I can’t remember when I didn’t have any responsibility or was “absent” for two back-to-back Sundays.  If you’re been reading here you are aware that I’ve been on a trip to Mexico with my wife, Joy – celebrating our 10-year anniversary.  We fly home today.  Shannon Lewis, our Associate Worship Leader is leading the people of God at St. Simons Community Church in the musical portion of our worship today at SSCC.  So I’m going to be logging into our trusty “PlanningCenterOnline” account to see what he’s got drummed up.

Walk-In:  Happy Day (Tim Hughes)

Opening Songs:
Your Grace is Enough
Mighty To Save

Sermon:  Trusting God in Tough Times
(this is a crucial sermon – discussing the financial status of the people in our church and the church itself, due to the tough economic crisis)

Communion:
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
The Wonderful Cross

Closer:
My Heart Will Trust (Hillsongs)

It’s 9:05 AM EST right now as I type this so Shannon would be up on the stage with the band now.  Pray for them.  I’m about to spend some time doing just that!  It will be an incredible service I’m sure.

Now let’s hear about YOUR service!

Sunday Setlists Participants

1. Jay Sellers
2. David Lindner
3. Michelle Weger (Collision)
4. Jon Morris
5. HL McConnell
6. Ed Schief
7. Gary Durbin
8. Amanda
9. windbag
10. Billy Chia
11. Mike Mahoney
12. Eric Sparks
13. Cynthia Cullen
14. Angela Ramsey
15. Ben Abu Saada (Overland Park, KS)
16. Wayne Thomas
17. Russell Martin
18. Rich Kirkpatrick
19. Bobby Gilles
20. Jim Drake
21. Randy Neufeld – Westhill Baptist
22. Russ Hutto
23. matt macdonald
24. Shannon Lewis
25. Nick Pounders (Life Connections Church – Hillsboro, OR)
26. Rob Petrini
27. beth
28. Matt Stevens
29. janaki
30. Kyle Campos
31. Tyler (Portland, OR)
32. Jeff M. Miller
33. Truman Leung
34. Scott Lawrence
35. Brandon Teer
36. WorshipCity – The Desert
37. jon mark
38. JoNWesley Barnhill (FBC Key Largo)
39. mark roach
40. Chris from Canada
41. Jake Gehret
42. Kim Bontrager
43. Steven Brooks
44. Lori Biddle
45. Jamey Ketchum
46. Eric Kim
47. Russell Martin

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

54 comments on Sunday Setlists #10 – What Happened at Your Church

1. Jay Sellers says:

We miss you, Fred!

Jay Sellerss last blog post..Elevate Set for September 23, 2008

2. Hey Fred! Sounds like a great service. How did everything go? We had a special report from the committee on finance last week… It’s going to be incredible to watch God move as people trust in Him!!

Michelle Wegers last blog post..09-14-08 Collision

3. HL says:

Fred, that’s a really set list today. i would have really enjoyed your service. Great choice of songs!

HL

4. Ed Schief says:

Fred, I want to be just like you (doesn’t everybody?), so I went on vacation. This week’s entry in Sunday Set Lists describes the over-the-top, chock-full-of-moments worship service at New Song in Tacoma, WA.

Ed Schiefs last blog post..A Long String of Worship Moments

we did Your Grace is Enough as well. I’m glad you had a great trip…happy anniversary. Our 10 year is next year.

Gary Durbins last blog post..Worship Confessional 09.28.08

6. Amanda says:

Great list and hope you’re enjoying your vacation!

At our church, today’s message was about God guiding us… very much a related topic!

Amandas last blog post..Sunday Setlists – 09/28/08

7. Trusting in God. Great theme. We did a lot of that this weekend- a tale that easily could have turned into an unplanned, unplugged worship experience today!
    May you two enoy your trip!

A little late today, but I’m here!

Mikes last blog post..Sunday Setlist – September 28

9. Better late than never!

10. Wayne Thomas says:

Another great Sunday of worship! Bless you guys(and gals)!

Wayne

Wayne Thomass last blog post..Sunday Set List – 9/28/08

11. Our list is up.. thanks.. this is a great idea

Russell Martins last blog post..Sunday Setlist 9/28/08

12. Hey Fred, have you seen my new worship blog at http://www.tehillamusic.com ? Check it out.

Rich Kirkpatricks last blog post..Worship Recap & Set List: September 28, 2008

Good day in our neck of the woods! Good to see everyone contributing!

14. Weehoo – t’was a great Sunday Fred! Sad you couldn’t be there, but I’m glad you enjoyed your trip!

Shannon Lewiss last blog post..MEGA-WORSHIP TEXT-FESSIONAL for this past week

15. Rob Petrini says:

Sorry for missing out the last week… back on track now…!

Rob Petrinis last blog post..Sunday Setlist Sep. 14

16. beth says:

I missed last week, too – but I’m back! We’ve missed you this week, Fred – glad/hope you are home safely!!!

beths last blog post..Sunday Setlist 9.28.08

17. Matt Stevens says:

Here I am, Fred, it is I, Fred…

Matt Stevenss last blog post..September 28, 2008

18. janaki says:

I’ve been gone the last two sundays, but here I am!

The last shall be first hopefully, I’m pretty late to the party. Set list up.

20. Tyler says:

I am so so so late with this…sorry

Tylers last blog post..The Power of Blogging

21. Yep, über late as usual.

22. Brandon Teer says:

got it up!!! Hope you had a great trip Fred!!!

23. Truman Leung says:

Frank, your “Experience Vellano” instrumental piano piece is really exquisite. Kudos.

Truman Leungs last blog post..Glorified in you, and you in Him

24. WorshipCity says:

It’s incredible to see this thing growing each week! Glad your back man!

WorshipCitys last blog post..Sunday Worship Sept. 28th – The Desert

25. jon mark says:

it’s been a couple weeks away…but i’m back and will definitely be catching up on things…

thanks fred!

jon marks last blog post..sunday setlists…i’m back…

26. JonWesley says:

Man, take a day off and look! Everybody jumps in front of you!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

JonWesleys last blog post..Sunday Setlists and Confessional

27. mark roach says:

wow… got it in on Tuesday and I’m still almost at #40! you all are on TOP of it!!!! whew!

mark roachs last blog post..worship confessional (9.28.08)

28. Jake Gehret says:

thanks fred

Jake Gehrets last blog post..September 28, 2008

We launched the “One Month to Live” series! It was a blast.

Set list: we used a lot of brass this weekend

Opener: High Love
    Today Is The Day (kind of the theme song for the series)
    Trading My Sorrows
    All For You
    Everyday

we video recorded the Saddleback drama “To Pass The Time” and used it within the message and came out of the video with live music special “Light of Eternity”

The pastor finished his message and we played people out with Higher Love again.

you can read more about our weekend here

Lori Biddles last blog post..Best way to begin

30. Hey Fred,

Thanks for your blog. My Sunday Setlist is late or maybe even last, because I just got back into town. Ck out my post!

Have Fun,
    JSK
    Jn 10:10

Jamey Ketchums last blog post..No. 8 Alabama turns up heat in first half on way to win over No. 3 Georgia

31. Eric says:

I am participating Sunday Setlist.
    Please come visit praiseweekly.com