Happy Saturday – I don’t usually find time to respond to being “tagged” in blog posts … but Bridget Willard tagged me and some friends, so I thought I’d actually play today!
or gift bags: Wrapping Paper. My wife gives gift bags all the time, but she doesn’t like getting them!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real … artificial is … sacreligous
3. When do you put up the tree? 1st or 2nd weekend of Dec, as soon as we can
4. When do you take the tree down? right after Christmas, or 1st week of Jan
5. Do you like eggnog? nope
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Huffy Bandit
7. Hardest person to buy for? My wife
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? both
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? don’t recall?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The absolute last minute
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Haystacks (Melted Butterscotch and chow mein noodles)
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, tons of them – white, all through the tree. I’m the light guy.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We’ll be home Christmas AM, then start traveling at noon
19. Can you name all of Santaâ€™s reindeer? Of course!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Either .. we’ve done both.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? No, that’s not allowed.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? My managing the orders for my e-biz.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? The stuff the kids make.
24. Favorite place for Christmas dinner? My parents!
25. or Happy Holidays? MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
So, I’m gonna tag some folks – if you can’t do it, no worries … let’s choose:
Support Fred’s Music
If you are blessed by this music, I would be so honored if you would consider becoming a part of my inner-circle of patron supporters! For as little as $5/month you can be a supporter of my music and help me to continue providing peaceful piano instrumental music for the world.