Welcome to the 51st edition of “Sunday Setlists” – the blog carnival where we share our worship service recaps with one another. Next week will be our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, so let’s have a party next week!
Here’s a recap on how to participate:
1. Blog about your worship services this week. (Don’t have a blog, just leave it in the comments below)
2. In your blog or worship service recap, please mention that you are participating in the “Sunday Setlists” blog carnival at FredMcKinnon.Com and link to today’s post, which is:
3. Leave your URL in the “Mister Linky” box below, making sure the URL goes directly to your “Sunday Setlists” blog post (not your blog’s homepage)
4. Leave a comment and visit the other links to see what is happening in worship services worldwide.
5. Spread the word on FaceBook, Email, Your Blog, and Twitter. (in Twitter, use #sundaysetlists hashtag)
My Worship Confessional for SSCC
Today was one of the Sundays that I scheduled myself off the stage. Today’s worship leader was Harriet Jones at SSCC. I enjoyed worshiping from the sound booth where I helped track the service with PlanningCenterOnline’s “Live” feature. I thought I was going to get recruited to help out in Tiny Town, as they had a number of cancellations … but some of the youth came through and I was able to enjoy the 11:00 service with my family.
Walk In: “I Go to the Rock” (gospel/blues style)
“Love the Lord”
“My Redeemer Lives” (I Know My Redeemer Lives)
“How Deep the Father’s Love”
“Sing to the King”
That’s a wrap for us. Time for you to share your worship setlists! Remember, make sure your URL is the full URL to your blog post, and not your blog’s homepage. Pretty please.
Subscribe To Get More Music
I would be so honored if you would consider subscribing to my music. It’s completely free and is the best way to be notified when a new album, video, or instrumental composition is released.