Hey Everybody –
Time to share your worship service with “Sunday Setlists”, the blog carnival where I share our worship recap, and you do the same, linking back here in your review, and linking FROM here in the link box below.
For “Sunday Setlists” to work, please follow these rules:
1. Post a blog, review, worship confessional, textfessional, recap/review of your worship service on your blog. You don’t have to be the Worship Leader or Pastor … you can be someone who simply attended.
2. Somewhere in your recap, include a link back to THIS POST. The URL for today is:
You may wish to say something like “I’m sharing our worship service in collaboration with other worship leaders through the “Sunday Setlists” blog carnival at FredMcKinnon.Com“.
3. Fill out the “Mister Linky” box below with the link to YOUR SUNDAY SETLIST POST, and NOT your homepage or main blog page. You must post directly to your Sunday Setlist post. Homepage or main index page links will be deleted.
4. Leave a comment sharing that you’ve participated and then share the news, visit other Sunday Setlist links and comment on those blogs.
*** Sunday Setlist #7 for St. Simons Community Church, Sept 7, 2008 ***
We had a shortened setlist for worship this morning because we are presenting two new Elders to our church this morning. In our church, the leadership appoints Elders based on the leading of the Holy Spirit and their qualifications, based on Scripture. They are then presented to the congregation for a two week period so that if anyone has reason that they should not be Elders, they have an opportunity to express it. In addition to that, we are having our “1st Sunday of the month” FamJam service, so both main auditorium services need to be kept at one hour or less.
TONIGHT we’re having a “Night of Worship” at SSCC – and I’m very excited. We’ve practiced 8+ hours this week alone for it, and I’ll post a more thorough recap of the “Night of Worship” later this week.
Opening: “Glorious” (Martha Munnizzi)
Song 1: “See His Love” (Tim Hughes)
Song 2: “How Great is Our God” (Tomlin)
Closer: “God Of This City”
It’s our first time singing “God of This City”, and it closes out a sermon dedicated to us being “salt and light” in our city. Pastor David is issuing a challenge even now, and we’re partnering with a church on the mainland to rebuild and repair a couple of homes on the mainland, among other things.
Our tech crew worked hard all week capturing video footage (from land and air!) of our city and the accompanying video is powerful!
OK, so here’s where you share. Blog about your worship service, link back to this post, fill out the Mr. Linky to your actual “Sunday Setlist” post, and leave a comment!
Mr. Linky is now closed – thanks to these people who participated:
|1. David Lindner
2. Jon Morris – I\’m 2nd!
3. HL McConnell
4. Jim Drake (I\’m Fourth–No medal for me)
5. Billy Chia
6. Gary Durbin
7. Mike Mahoney
8. Dorothy (vicar of vibe)
10. Ed Schief
12. Wayne Thomas
13. Angela Ramsey
14. Steve (that close to top 10)
15. Jake Gehret
16. Kyle Campos
|17. Randy Neufeld
18. Bobby Gilles
19. Paul Joseph
20. Worship City (After Gustav)
21. Jan Owen
22. Peter Park
23. Ryan Egan
24. Kim Bontrager
25. jon mark
26. Jamey Ketchum
27. Jeff M. Miller
28. Klampert (CECWorship)
30. Matt Stevens
31. Russ Hutto
32. James (@englishguy)
|33. Sunny Cain
34. Rob Petrini
35. Michelle Weger
36. Brandon Teer
37. Rich Kirkpatrick
39. John Morris
40. Steve Lowe
41. Courtney Feia
42. Mark Roach
43. Acomplia online
44. Moldova map
45. Ed Schief
46. Cynthia Cullen
Want more music?
I’d be honored if you’d consider signing up for my email updates. Once you signup I’ve got a bunch of free music waiting for you.