Sunday Setlists #9 – What Happened At Your Church?

Hey Folks – it’s time to share our worship services again!  You can write a blog about it, do a video “Worship Confessional”, textfessional, recap – whatever you want.  You don’t have to be the Worship Leader, you can just be someone who attended your worship service.  The idea is that we share what we’re doing in our worship services and see what others are doing as well.

To participate, you gotta “follow da rules”:

1.  Blog about your worship service.  (simple enough)
2.  In your blog entry, you must link BACK TO THIS URL:

(you may just want to link back here using that URL above and say something like “I’m posting my Sunday Setlist in collaboration with other worshipers at Sunday Setlists blog carnival at FredMcKinnon.Com”)

3.  After you post your blog, and link back here in the blog, please fill out the “Mr. Linky” box below.
IMPORTANT:  the URL you enter must go to your actual “Sunday Setlist” post for this week, not your blog’s homepage or main index page.  Homepage links will be deleted.  Link directly to your post.

4.  Leave a comment below sharing that you’re “in”.

5.  Visit the other links and comment on their blogs if you can!

****************

Sunday Setlist for St. Simons Community Church, Sunday Sept 21, 2008

I’m not leading worship … I’m not even attending … I’m typing this from the JAX airport about to board my flight to Mexico for 8 days of vacation with my wife.  Woo-Hoo!

Kim Dixon is leading at SSCC this morning – so I can report in advance what the Set List includes:

Walk In:  I Have Found (Kim Walker)
Lord Reign In Me
Come Now Is The Time to Worship
Amazed
Beautiful One
Closer:  Center

Today we’ll be installing two new elders.  Pastor David Yarborough will be on Part 2 of the “Jonah” series.

I’ll miss being there this AM – but can’t wait to land in Mexico!

Your Turn!

Sunday Setlists Participants

1. David Lindner
2. Jay Sellers
3. Gary Durbin
4. windbag
5. Ed Schief
6. HL McConnell
7. Dorothy (vicar of vibe)
8. Mike Mahoney
9. Louis Tagliaboschi (Worship Center Facelift)
10. Russ Hutto
11. Rick
12. Rich Kirkpatrick
13. Jon Morris
14. brent(inworship)
15. Billy Chia
16. jan owen
17. Bobby Gilles
18. matt macdonald
19. Gary Durbin (Night of Worship)
20. Eric Sparks
21. klampert (we are moving!)
22. klampert (ignite service)
23. ladylighthouse
24. Matt Stevens
25. Jeff M. Miller
26. Nick Pounders
27. Jake Gehret
28. Steve Sprecker
29. Jamey Ketchum
30. JonWesley Barnhill (First Baptist Key Largo, FL)
31. Amanda
32. Kim Bontrager
33. Lori Biddle
34. Peter Green
35. John Morris
36. Wayne Thomas
37. @englishguy
38. Brandon Teer
39. Michelle Weger (Collision)
40. Ben Abu Saada (Overland Park, KS)
41. Mark Roach
42. Steven Brooks

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

50 comments on Sunday Setlists #9 – What Happened At Your Church?

1. Here’s what we did this weekend. Thanks Fred!

2. Jay Sellers says:

Tuesday night setlist posted!

have a great vacation. I had the morning off as well. We’ve got Night of Worship tonight.

Gary Durbins last blog post..Worship Confessional 09.21.08

4. Sunday Setlists is LIVE @ FredMcKinnon.Com – share your worship service recap at http://is.gd/2UJH

5. Ed Schief says:

Good for you, Fred, for getting out of town. I heard Rick Muchow, the music guy at Saddleback, say that there’s always something more to do, so he ‘abandons’ his ministry several times a year, rather than ‘vacation’. Happy abandonment!

Ed Schiefs last blog post..A Bruce In Every Church

Enjoy your vacation, Fred!

Mikes last blog post..Setlist Sunday – September 21

7. Ok, so I am a doofus. I didn’t check to make sure that my name was right on the mr linky. The post that I linked to is not about our worship center facelift.

Louis

Louis Tagliaboschis last blog post..9.21.08 setlist

Linked! Hope you’re having a great time!

9. Rick says:

Thanks Fred! Have a great time.

10. Jon Morris says:

i’m posted up. short and sweet set list entry this week.

11. I just have to say that I am really jealous that Fred is getting more sun and sand than me 🙂

brent(inWorship)s last blog post..Sunday Setlist #4

12. janowen says:

Today was our church’s 10th Anniversary and we had a WONDERFUL time of celebration. Keep checking back all week as I’ll be posting The Brook’s version of Cardboard Testimonies as well as a video we produced in house for our opener as well as – hopefully – a shot of us using confetti cannons. For those of you who do not know, our church has gone through a ton of pain and trauma in the past 2 1/2 years. Today I felt like we took a giant step forward in our healing. Praise God!

Come visit me and leave a comment. I love nice ones! 🙂

Happy 10th Anniversary, Jan. What a coincidence — this Sunday marked our 8th anniversary.

Have a great time in Mexico, Fred.

Bobby Gilless last blog post..Bob Kauflin Video: “Does God Sing” From The Desiring God Conference

14. klampert says:

WHY CANT I GET IN EARLY ON THIS THING>>>grrr……….:)

klamperts last blog post..Set List & We are moving!!

15. Not-so-fashionably late again. Thanks as always, Fred.

16. Jake Gehret says:

enjoy your vacation man

17. Steve says:

I love this carnival. 🙂

18. Amanda says:

Took me long enough this week, but finally posted!

Enjoy your vacation, Fred! I’m looking forward to mine next month! Use the time you’ve got! 🙂

19. Jan Owen says:

hey, for anyone who’s interested, i’ve posted our own sweet version of “Cardboard Testimonies” over at http://www.aworshipfulheart.typepad.com from Sunday’s service. We had vimeo difficulties last night!

Jan Owens last blog post..Our Own Cardboard Testimonies

Hey thanks for connecting so many of us in the Worship community! This was great!

Lori Biddles last blog post..what I learned today

21. Wayne Thomas says:

Hope you’re having a good time in Mexico, dude!

Wayne Thomass last blog post..Sunday Set List – 9/21/08

22. James says:

I’m 3 days late to the party, but what the heck…there’s my set list…

23. Brandon Teer says:

Got it posted, finally!!!

24. Ben says:

Waaaay late…but it’s there. Had a choir with us this week. Fun stuff!

Bens last blog post..Pulling My Hair Out