Hello Everyone! It’s Palm Sunday!
“Sunday Setlists” is a blog carnival started here at FredMcKinnon.Com, now in it’s 37th consecutive week. It’s a way for others to share and network on what happened in their worship services. You do NOT have to be a worship leader or pastor to participate – anyone is welcome to blog or comment a recap of their worship service.
To participate, please follow these simple rules:
- Blog about your worship service. (It doesn’t have to happen on Sunday, btw). If you don’t blog, just share your recap in the comments box below.
- In your blog, be sure and link back here so the people who read your blog can come and discover all of the other setlists. You will want to mention that you are participating in the “Sunday Setlists” carnival at FredMcKinnon.com and link to this URL:
- Leave the URL to your blog post in the Mister Linky box below.
- Comment, then visit the other sites and see what others are doing.
- If you Twitter, please promote your setlist post and this blog carnival using the #sundaysetlists hashtag.
(search twitter to see all the #sundaysetlists tweets)
Sunday Setlists for
St. Simons Community Church, April 5 2009
Guess what? I’m not @sscc today. I’m not leading today. I’ll be attending Free Chapel in Gainesville, GA. Shannon Lewis is leading worship back home today, so I’ll let him post our “Sunday Setlists” post.
So it’s your turn – be sure to put the URL to your actual blog POST, and not your blog’s homepage. If you just post the blog’s homepage URL, your link will be deleted, because that doesn’t link to your Sunday Setlists post. So pretty please … the full URL to your post.
Want more music?
I’d be honored if you’d consider signing up for my email updates. Once you signup I’ve got a bunch of free music waiting for you.