Sunday Setlists #51 – Worship Confessionals

sunday_setlist_2

Welcome to the 51st edition of “Sunday Setlists” – the blog carnival where we share our worship service recaps with one another.  Next week will be our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, so let’s have a party next week!

For more details on the “Sunday Setlists” program, click here.
To receive a reminder email each week to post your setlist, click here.

Here’s a recap on how to participate:

1.  Blog about your worship services this week.  (Don’t have a blog, just leave it in the comments below)
2.  In your blog or worship service recap, please mention that you are participating in the “Sunday Setlists” blog carnival at FredMcKinnon.Com and link to today’s post, which is:
3.  Leave your URL in the “Mister Linky” box below, making sure the URL goes directly to your “Sunday Setlists” blog post (not your blog’s homepage)
4.  Leave a comment and visit the other links to see what is happening in worship services worldwide.
5.  Spread the word on FaceBook, Email, Your Blog, and Twitter.  (in Twitter, use #sundaysetlists hashtag)

My Worship Confessional for SSCC

Today was one of the Sundays that I scheduled myself off the stage.  Today’s worship leader was Harriet Jones at SSCC.  I enjoyed worshiping from the sound booth where I helped track the service with PlanningCenterOnline’s “Live” feature.  I thought I was going to get recruited to help out in Tiny Town, as they had a number of cancellations … but some of the youth came through and I was able to enjoy the 11:00 service with my family.

The Songs:
Walk In:  “I Go to the Rock” (gospel/blues style)
Open:
“Love the Lord”
“My Redeemer Lives” (I Know My Redeemer Lives)

Communion:
“How Deep the Father’s Love”
“Jesus Messiah”

Final Song:
“Sing to the King”

That’s a wrap for us.  Time for you to share your worship setlists!  Remember, make sure your URL is the full URL to your blog post, and not your blog’s homepage.  Pretty please.

Fred McKinnon, Worship Artist, Pianist, Producer. Husband to Joy, Father of Jon Michael, Will, Rebekah, and Andrew. Lives on St. Simons Island, GA.

50 comments on Sunday Setlists #51 – Worship Confessionals

Hey – a busy weekend indeed! Worship was great – no off to small group! God Bless!

It would be so nice if I could spell! (what I meant to say is “Now” off to small group)…too tired to spell I guess…hope you all had amazing God filled days today!

Here’s my wrap up from the last three weeks–sorry it’s so late.

Looking forward to catching up with you in KC–we have a lot to talk about!!

1. Jim,
      can’t wait … be sure and RSVP for the “meet up” we’re having on Tuesday PM. See you there, my friend!

3. glad to be a part of this once again!

4. Kit Palmer says:

I’m finally back! Glad to see you got the chance to worship with your family today, Fred!

1. Kit, yeah, they don’t have KidJam in the summer, so it’s awesome having Jon Michael there in my lap. We played with Star Wars figures. (grin).

5. Joel Natalie says:

Blessed weekend…

6. David says:

We sang Jesus Messiah several times at Hillsong Conference this past week, with Chris close to tears in one session. It was a privilege to be there for that.

Echoing Kit’s comment, glad you were able to worship with your family Fred!

1. David,
      I will forever be jealous of that opportunity! Joy and I would both LOVE to attend Hillsongs and the conference some day.

2 for 1 today…One of the other worship leaders on here came to my church today, so we did a confessional together. cool stuff.

8. Eddy Mann says:

Outstanding spirit sharing with Gary [Durbin]this morning.

9. Hey Fred,

Every one of us need to take some time “off platform”! Glad you had that opportunity. Hard to believe that it’s going to be one year of Sunday Setlists next week!

Blessings!

10. Check out #18 — Setlist Surprise — especially if you’re a regular reader here or are a regular poster of setlists.

11. SO AMAZING TODAY! Leading with my nephew (16) and daughter (15) just was a huge thing. 🙂 The video came out pretty good, too.

1. Hey, that sounds awesome – what an honor, seeing that happen!

I like your set, Fred. “I Go To The Rock,” “How Deep The Father’s Love For Us” … very well balanced and interesting.

13. Steff says:

Sounds like a great week Fred! Thanks again for hosting this great resource.

14. “I go to the Rock”? If that’s the song I’m thinking of, that a blast from the past.
    Good looking list.

1. Shawn, probably is – Whitney Houston sang it, but we do it more of a gospel, boogie-woogie blues style .. .it’s pretty rockin, I love it. I usually play piano on it, and wanted to be wailing on the keys so bad- but I was off stage this Sunday! Tom (the guy who played instead) did a fine job, though.

15. Janaki says:

Here we go! Thanks Fred 🙂

16. Hey Fred! I love being a part of this community…BIG ONE next week??? Can’t wait!

A little late this week, but just posted ours!

18. Jennifer says:

Two weeks in one this week – I just didn’t make it to the post last week!

How Deep The Father’s Love is one of my fav’s, and Jesus Messiah is such a great communion song – that’s pretty much where I use it these days.

Thanks again – can’t wait for the 1 year anniversary next week!

19. Pingback: Josh Lange