Hope you enjoyed last week’s ONE YEAR ANNIVERARY! Today, we continue the party with more giveaways ALL WEEK LONG. Tomorrow morning will be one of the biggest giveaways yet – nearly $600 worth of songs from Interactive Worship Live.
Here’s a recap on how to participate:
1. Blog about your worship services this week. (Don’t have a blog, just leave it in the comments below)
2. In your blog or worship service recap, please mention that you are participating in the “Sunday Setlists” blog carnival at FredMcKinnon.Com and link to today’s post, which is:
3. Leave your URL in the “Mister Linky” box below, making sure the URL goes directly to your “Sunday Setlists” blog post (not your blog’s homepage)
4. Leave a comment and visit the other links to see what is happening in worship services worldwide.
5. Spread the word on FaceBook, Email, Your Blog, and Twitter. (in Twitter, use #sundaysetlists hashtag)
My Worship Confessional for SSCC
For the 2nd week in a row, I was not at my home church. Last week I was visiting a church in Kansas, and this week I visited First Baptist of Gainesville, GA with my wife’s family. It’s her Mom’s 75th birthday this weekend so we’ve been celebrating and vacationing up here on Lake Lanier.
I enjoy all types of worship services and it was nice singing hymns from the hymnbook and hearing the choir do special music. I attempted to watch Shannon Lewis lead our 9:00 AM service on our LiveStream channel from SSCC but they were having some weird audio problems. That’s something I’ll get to work on when we return home this week.
I look forward to seeing more of your worship service recaps in the links below! I’ll let Shannon share our worship recap from SSCC.
Below is the “twubs” display for anyone on Twitter posting their #sundaysetlists information … be sure and share it with your followers: (the twubs display may take a moment to load)
That’s a wrap for us. Time for you to share your worship setlists! Remember, make sure your URL is the full URL to your blog post, and not your blog’s homepage. Pretty please.