60 weeks. That’s how long we’ve been posting recaps of our worship services here at FredMcKinnon.Com and across the internet. A place for creativity, a place for networking, a place to talk about what worked, what didn’t, what we learned, what we missed … welcome … to “Sunday Setlists”.
Here’s a recap on how to participate:
1. Blog about your worship services this week. (Don’t have a blog, just leave it in the comments below)
2. In your blog or worship service recap, please mention that you are participating in the “Sunday Setlists” blog carnival at FredMcKinnon.Com and link to today’s post, which is:
3. Leave your URL in the “Mister Linky” box below, making sure the URL goes directly to your “Sunday Setlists” blog post (not your blog’s homepage)
4. Leave a comment and visit the other links to see what is happening in worship services worldwide.
5. Spread the word on FaceBook, Email, Your Blog, and Twitter. (in Twitter, use #sundaysetlists hashtag)
My Worship Confessional for SSCC
Walk In: “Beautiful One” (Tim Hughes)
An older song, I’ve never really led it but have always liked the song – it had been done in previous years at SSCC, so it wasn’t really “new” to the group.
“Glory to God Forever” (Fee/Beeching)
We’ve done this twice in the past month as a “walk in” – it was time to put it in the regular part of the service. Went over very well, and will be the closer at our “night of worship” next Sunday evening!
“You Gave Your Life Away”
“Lead Me to the Cross”
“Mighty is the Power of the Cross”
Here’s a look at our “Twub” for those of you who use Twitter. Be sure and tag your blogs, pics, and videos with the #sundaysetlists hashtag:
That’s a wrap for us. Time for you to share your worship setlists! Remember, make sure your URL is the full URL to your blog post, and not your blog’s homepage. Pretty please.