Hey Everybody –
It’s time for “Sunday Setlists” – a blog carnival where I share our worship experience and encourage you to do the same. It’s a great way to network and share our ideas, song lists, and worship experiences with other leaders and people of faith.
The rules are necessary for this to work, so please follow them EXACTLY:
1. Post your worship recap, worship confessional, setlist, etc., on your blog.
2. VERY IMPORTANT: in the actual BODY of the blog, you need to link back to this current “Sunday Setlists” post. You may want to say something like “I’m posting this in collaboration with other Worship Leaders as a part of the “Sunday Setlists” blog carnival at fredmckinnon.com”.
*** The link that you should link to in your blog post is:
3. After posting your Sunday Setlists post, fill out the “Mr. Linky” box below. Link directly to your Sunday Setlist post – PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, DO NOT LINK to your blog’s homepage or main index. You should click on the actual blog you posted, and copy/paste THAT URL. This way, people who find this can click straight to your Sunday Setlist post, even months from now. (If you link to your homepage, Mr. Linky will execute wrath and delete the link).
4. Post a comment after doing so … if you post your link properly, it will probably also post a pingback link. (Don’t let the pingback be your link, though, you need to link in the BODY of your entry).
Simple enough? Go for it.
Sunday Setlist for St. Simons Community Church, 8/24/08
Open: “Everyday” (Hillsongs, Lincoln Brewster Arrangement)
Song 1: “No Other Name” (Todd Fields, NorthPoint)
Song 2: “Be Unto Your Name” (from Robin Mark, Revival in Belfast)
Song 3: “Jesus Paid it All” (NorthPoint Live Arr.)
Song 4: “How He Loves Us” (Kim Walker, Jesus Culture)
We did our version of “Cardboard Testimonies” this week and it was incredible. Though I’ve rehearsed it 3x prior to our Sunday services, I nearly fell apart on stage as I watched people I love being impacted by the testimonies we showed. It went incredibly well in both services – lots of swollen, red, puffy eyes after each service.
Watch our Worship Confessional video for the details!
It’s your turn now!
*Mr. Linky is now closed – thanks to these worship leaders and worshipers who shared their confessionals and service recaps:
|1. Billy Chia
2. Jay Sellers
4. Jim Drake
5. Chris Harrison
6. dorothy (vicar of vibe)
8. Jon Morris
9. HL McConnell
10. Randy Neufeld
11. Jake Gehret
12. jon mark
13. Jeff M. Miller
|14. Christopher Culver
15. Gary Durbin
16. Alastair Vance
17. Mike Mahoney
18. Bobby Gilles
19. Klampert (CECWorship)
20. Michelle Weger- Collision at Mandarin UMC
21. Rob Petrini
22. Paul Joseph
23. Rich Kirkpatrick(RKWL)
24. Russ Hutto
25. Ben Abu Saada (Overland Park, KS)
26. Steve Sprecker
|27. Matt Stevens
28. Holland Davis
29. Mark Roach
30. Pat Callahan
31. Mandy (Granger..finally)
32. JoNWesley Barnhill (FBC Key Largo)
33. Mike Miller (FUMC Alexandria LA)
34. Courtney Feia
35. Brandon Teer
36. Ed Schief
37. John Morris
39. HL McConnell
Support Fred’s Music
If you are blessed by this music, I would be so honored if you would consider becoming a part of my inner-circle of patron supporters! For as little as $5/month you can be a supporter of my music and help me to continue providing peaceful piano instrumental music for the world.