Welcome to the 46th edition of “Sunday Setlists” – the blog carnival where we share our worship service recaps with one another. We’re in our 46th consecutive week of sharing worship confessionals.
Here’s a recap on how to participate:
1. Blog about your worship services this week. (Don’t have a blog, just leave it in the comments below)
2. In your blog or worship service recap, please mention that you are participating in the “Sunday Setlists” blog carnival at FredMcKinnon.Com and link to today’s post, which is:
3. Leave your URL in the “Mister Linky” box below, making sure the URL goes directly to your “Sunday Setlists” blog post (not your blog’s homepage)
4. Leave a comment and visit the other links to see what is happening in worship services worldwide.
5. Spread the word on FaceBook, Email, Your Blog, and Twitter. (in Twitter, use #sundaysetlists hashtag)
My Worship Confessional for SSCC
Today was the 3rd of a 4-week series called “Heroes” about parenting. I had my “toes stepped on” by the sermon more times than once today. David did an awesome job encouraging and challenging parents. It was also Communion Sunday.
Walk In: “We Shall See the King” (from Revival at Brownsville, Lindell Cooley)
“Your Grace is Enough”
“Holy is the Lord”
We had some fun talking about dysfunctional families again and talked about how many of us found families on TV that we related to. With that, we did some musical spoofs on “The Brady Bunch”, “All In The Family”, “Everybody Loves Raymond” (a really fun piano piece to learn!) and “Leave It To Beaver”.
“This is the Gift of God” (Carl Cartee)
“You Are So Good To Me”
“Jesus Paid it All” (Northpoint Live Version)
That’s a wrap for us. Time for you to share your worship setlists! Remember, make sure your URL is the full URL to your blog post, and not your blog’s homepage. Pretty please.
Support Fred’s Music
If you are blessed by this music, I would be so honored if you would consider becoming a part of my inner-circle of patron supporters! For as little as $5/month you can be a supporter of my music and help me to continue providing peaceful piano instrumental music for the world.